100% full Not resolved

Here’s just a heads up for those in the industry, the entire suite of companies behind these sweepstakes offers came crumbling down (Purple123/PurpleHouse), dragging down BrkMob in the process.

The white-label of PurpleHouse’s SweepStakes product and name it “FunkyClock”, which subsequently went down with all other products as soon as their processing and merchant accounts started getting hit hard with charge-backs and bank fines, is what caused BrkMob to go down and subsequently burn everyone who ran directly through him in the process.

My company was one of the worst hit, with much of the debt owed completely unrelated to the FunkyClock product itself, but rather a large amount of traffic being run to other offers. To note I am myself a sole individual affiliate marketer and do not run a large network like the majority of those owed. To note, NONE of my traffic was considered bad quality, in fact, Jamie has mentioned numerous times that my traffic was some of the best and that I would be a priority in being paid for numerous reasons, being, most of the debt is unrelated to FunkyClock, and my traffic quality was always solid.

The total debt was just north of $376,000 USD, of which, only two payments were ever made, one of just over $15,118 USD made in November 2015, and another payment of $55,000 USD made in Feb 2016. The total remaining debt is $306,387.75 — Update, another $50,000 was finally negotiated and paid to me in August 2016, but was paid as a “loan” to stimulate a partnership/project to help chip away at this debt to me which is unrelated to FunkyClock as I am the only person owed for non-FunkyClock traffic.

I stopped sending traffic to BrkMob around October/November when it came to my attention that payments were not being sent out any more to anyone. Prior to that, I was encouraged to run more traffic even when behind the scenes, things were falling apart.

The same rang true with other companies involved who are also owed. Communication with Jamie has mostly been good, as he responds to messages still to this date; however, he has made a lot of empty promises, numerous payment plans that never came true, one in December outlined in an Excel Spreadsheet that never came true, another one back in January where I was promised payments of $20,000 a week until the Non-FunkyClock related debt was covered ($224,431.50) and others.

After constantly questioning Jamie, I was told that he could no longer make that payment due to legal reasons (the money was coming from companies/bank accounts which were NOT JJGMS Ltd and the banks wouldn’t allow the transfer).

Jamie came across as a very unassuming, genuine character, and I still hope to this day that he finds a way to repay his debt with myself and many other companies, however, at this stage I felt it’s necessary to make this public so that everyone in the industry is aware that Jamie Law, BrkMob (BreakMob / brkmob.com [now offline]), his business partner Jaspal Tatla, the entire crew that owns Puprle123, Westeros, Myoshi, Bitgans Ltd and their many offers (RockyFroggy, Voupo, LuxQuiz) are in debt and to steer very clear of doing business with them (NB: a few people just recently left the company and were not paid salaries. I’ve also heard through the grapveine that their current employees have not been recieving salaries).

Other names to remember are Christian Bech and Adam Lindstrom who from my understanding own Purple House / Purple123. From my understanding, Adam and Christian are partners, Christian/Adam have a history of issues with payments ad have plenty of complaints against entities in which they operate (Westeros, Bitgans Ltd and several others).

Jamie claims that the SkillGame companies owe his network BrkMob, and thus therefore are the ones responsible for owing me money on the FunkyClock balance. Whilst I disagree with Jamie’s stance on this, as I was using BrkMob’s tracking links and my contract was legally with BrkMob and not PurpleHouse/Purple123.

Jamie keeps claiming that “BrkMob” has no money and always seems to ignore the fact that he himself, and his business partner, have access to plenty of money and they were are the sole directors / owners of the company, the the onus is on them, REGARDLESS of which entity we are discussing.

After speaking with Jamie last, he had mentioned numerous times that “you may not get the entire payment at all” — a far cry from the conversation we were having a few months ago, where I said his situation is reminiscent of Ryan Eagle all over again and he claimed I would “eat my own words when he repays every last dollar”.

Jamie has now gone completely silent, going back on all his promises and suggestions and has wasted my time, money, and countless hours of sleep trying to rectify this situation.

Completely untrustworthy, unreliable, unethical "business" man who I recommend EVERYONE steers clear of.

Other companies indirectly owned by him (FYI he has offshore accounts used for tax-avoidance) are Media Crest LTD and Gamma Overseas Limited.

Jaspal Singh Tatla is also a director of JJGMS Ltd and Adgage Ltd.

Reason of review: Complete Scammer.

Had an Experience with JJGMS?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion